The Weekend Is Immediately Ahead!

What do cows tell each other at bedtime? Dairy tales.

Bright and early, I am up and ready to go. Where am I going? Alas, I am confused?  Then it dawned on me, I am driving to Mary’s to take her to work.  So I popped in the car and headed east!  After dropping Mary off, I returned home and did some housework boring.  The search for refrigerator science projects is always fun!

Mid-afternoon, I drove to Mary’s and picked up Scout, the wonder dog.  He is going to visit my home for the first time today.  I took him home with me, and within a few minutes, Robin showed up.  Robin and Scout immediately bonded.

Scout is definitely a ladies man; he had Robin doing selfies almost immediately!

Around 5:00 PM, it was time for me to pick up Mary from work.  She is coming to my house and Robin, Mary, and I are going to have dinner.  I planned it all out.  I am preparing Rainbow Trout.  It will be fantastic (or the Fish Company will never hear the end of it!)

Nothing got away from us this evening!

The dinner was great. We had rainbow trout while Robin did Popcorn Shrimp! Robin, Mary, and I talked for quite a while, and then we called Colleen, and the four of us jabbered for another 45 minutes.

She looks great for being 11:00 PM at her house!

OK, the chronometer indicates it is time to get wet we Mary and I headed for the pool.  We had Robin keep the wine glasses full; I must say, that was a lot of work.  We swam and talked for another two hours. It was almost oh-dark=thirty when the two prunes departed the water.

Just before getting out, I heard a strange noise in my garden; what could it be?  Perhaps the noise was from an opossum, a gigantic rat, maybe an albino alligator? I flipped on the security light, and there it was, a Scoutasauous )Scout A Saurus) rummaging through the garden looking for morsels to nibble on! Caught in the act!  Red pawed!

“Hey, Mom, do you have a little bit of salt to put on this tomato?”

Time to head home.  While putting Scout in the car, we noticed his sore ear looked red.  It is time to revisit the Vet.  I told Mary I would come over early and get him to the Vet as soon as they opened.

We flew down the freeway on automatic, arriving about 11:30 PM.  I said a quick good night and then returned home.

About Paul

Just an old retired guy trying to finish out my last years on this planet loving my best friend and wife, having fun, learning, and passing on helpful things to others.
This entry was posted in Family, Food and Wine, Fun. Bookmark the permalink.