Friendship is co-operative and supportive behavior between two or more people. In this sense, the term connotes a relationship which involves mutual knowledge, esteem, and affection and respect along with a degree of rendering service to friends in times of need or crisis.
Friends will welcome each other's company and exhibit loyalty towards each other, often to the point of altruism. Their tastes will usually be similar and may converge, and they will share enjoyable activities. They will also engage in mutually helping behavior, such as exchange of advice and the sharing of hardship. A friend is someone who may often demonstrate reciprocating and reflective behaviors.
Yet for many, friendship is nothing more than the trust that someone or something will not harm them.
Meet Some Of Our Friends In The Following 187 Pages!
- Adamson, Nancy and Vince
- Andersen, Michael & Bridgette
- Barachman, Lee
- Burns, Tom And Bunny
- Brander, Lee and Marcia
- Capps, Bill and Mary
- Cathey, James and Linda
- Acosta, Dr. Mary
- Hatcher, Brenda
- Ennis, George And Beverly
- Finch, Brian and Jan
- Hanlon, Marianne
- Iris Felteenberg & Will Tomkeil
- Kosmetatos, Irene
- Kuhn, Vicky
- Leach, Greg
- Mongell, Jan
- Roberts, Ed
- Sanders, Charlotte
- Skeggs, Brian and Shirley
- Thedens, Hans and Kerstin
- Tielrooy, John
- Ward, Shaun & Teri
- Westermann, Donna
- Woolston, Nita
- Zaitz, Donna and Bob
Dear Friends We Will See No More...
- In Memorial
- Barney and Margo Adams (Deceased)
- Al Calo (Deceased 1/19/2016)
- Ted Conlin (Deceased 2012)
- Vance Collins (Deceased 2013)
- Bob Feidler (Deceased 2015)
- Eldon Dvorak (Deceased 2009)
- David llorente (Deceased 2015)
- Dave McTevia (Deceased 2011)
- Lebovitz (Deceased 2017)
- Sue Liles (Deceased 2/17/2020)
- Deiner, Sam
- Catlin, Buck And Bobbie (Deceased 2011)
- Felix, Vi (Deceased 2014)
- Woolston, Neil (Deceased 2022)
- Silverstein, Herb (Deceased2014)
- Shulte, John and Ernie (Deceased 2012)
- Roberts, Kathy (Deceased 2020)
- Mongel, Jim (Deceased 2014)
- Kuhn, Del (Deceased 2021)
- Burns, Bunny (Deceased 2022)
- Vince (Deceased January 2023)
- Deiner, Sam (Deceased 2022)
Follow the arrow to the fun activities
that we enjoy with our friends
You Have No Idea How Difficult It Is To Get Them Still!
At the Santa Ana Elks celebrating Donna's xxth birthday!
Jam session at Santa Ana 4/29/2011
Alpine Village 4/4/2011
Sue and Donna take a minute out to pose!
Dancing With Tracy Wells September 2009
Taking a moment out at the Tracy Wells Dance in September 2009 ; Airport