We stuck close to the house today except for a visit to the market. We met up with Luisa at Malarkey’s so we could get a chance to visit and enjoy an easy early dinner. Malarkey’s is our “hangout of choice” on Monday nights.
We went to the market and from the Ralph’s parking lot we could see Old Ranch was flooded!
At Malarkey’s we watched the storm clouds roll by. They made for a rather dramatic sunset.
As the sun set, the clouds had a momentary breakup and the brilliance of Ol’ Sol showed right through!
Alas, Sol is gone for the day leaving behind a fiery sunset!
Luisa made for a great evening as we got caught up on everything!
Because of Luisa, Paul indulged. Yummy!
Irene joined us making for a delightful passing of time!
We headed home. After getting email from friends it appeared to be new material for Paul… Read it and weep!
• Venison for dinner again? Oh deer!
• How does Moses make tea? Hebrews it.
• England has no kidney bank, but it does have a Liverpool
• I tried to catch some fog, but I mist.
• They told me I had type-A blood, but it was a Typo.
• I changed my iPod’s name to Titanic. It’s syncing now.
• Jokes about German sausage are the wurst.
• I know a guy who’s addicted to brake fluid, but he says he can stop any time.
• I stayed up all night to see where the sun went, and then it dawned on me.
• This girl said she recognized me from the vegetarian club, but I’d never met herbivore.
• When chemists die, they barium.
• I’m reading a book about anti-gravity. I just can’t put it down.
• I did a theatrical performance about puns. It was a play on words.
• Why were the Indians here first? They had reservations.
• I didn’t like my beard at first. Then it grew on me.
• Did you hear about the cross-eyed teacher who lost her job because she couldn’t control her pupils?
• When you get a bladder infection, urine trouble.
• Broken pencils are pointless.
• What do you call a dinosaur with an extensive vocabulary? A thesaurus.
• I dropped out of communism class because of lousy Marx.
• I got a job at a bakery because I kneaded dough.
• Velcro – what a rip off!
• Don’t worry about old age; it doesn’t last.