2011 is here and we are laying back a little bit this year as Sunday and Monday are not going to be busy. So far the plan is:
- Alpine Village theme night
- Around the neighborhood & Halloween
- Go see Riverdance at OCPAC on Friday night
- Pumpkin carving/lunch with family on Saturday afteroon
- Dinner dance at the Santa Ana Elks Lodge Saturday night
It's almost here.... And then it is gone...
Our cousin Kat stays in an assisted living home in Garden Grove and they always decorate for the holidays. While visiting Kat we captures these little guys.
Did You Know? - Once in a young lifetime one should be allowed to have as much sweetness as one can possibly want and hold. ~Judith Olney